1. No matter how well you did, you will always think you could have done better.
2. The person finishing last isn’t thinking “Wow, this is great, all these people are cheering me on.” He or she is actually thinking, “F***. I’m last. Got to work harder so I’m not here again.”
3. Unless you’re unconscious, you probably took too much time to breathe.
4. No matter how much you kill this workout, if you go home and eat crap, you’re probably not going to look like you want to. There’s a reason that nutrition is the base of the CrossFit pyramid.
5. Your workout doesn’t make you a better person. What you do with the lessons learned there and the other 23 hours in the day make you a better person.