You can wrap yourself in fear like a blanket, and never take it off.
Hide in your weakness.
- Make fun of the brave ones.
- Ridicule those with enough guts to step forward.
- Try to scare the rest of the herd into staying with you in those cloaks, that fear, that darkness.
- Never add weight to the bar.
- Never try Skin-the-Cat.
- Never kick up into that handstand.
- Never snatch that kettlebell.
- Post with an alias.
- Be rude.
- Deride your fellow man because he’s different from you.
You can do all of that for all of your life. Seriously, some people do. That’s their choice.
Or you can join the Land of the Really Living.
Join the folks who stand up and say “Hey World! This is me! What do you got? Come on, bring it!” Shove fear out of your way like a 500lb tire.
Your decision, today and every day.
Just because you’re hiding, that doesn’t mean anyone is going to seek you. They will leave you to your fear. Forever. And how’s that going to feel?
Kick your fear habit. All at once, or a little at a time. Either is cool.
Or be a coward all your life.
Two choices. Your life. I’ve made mine.
So, what’s it going to be?