- “Never beg for anything. Stand up. Learn to be strong. And take what comes.”
- “Dial everything in and go like hell, but don’t think everything has to be perfect all the time. It can’t be, and that’s okay.”
- “Once you truly experience the power of the barbell, you can’t ever go back.”
- “Are you happy? Really, truly, holy-shit-I-can’t-wait-to-get-out-of-bed happy? If you’re not, then you need to make some changes.”
- “When opportunity presents itself, don’t just grab it. Knock it down, toss it on your back, and sprint until you’re ready to throw up.”
- “Breathe. Hurt. Suffer. Smile.”
- “There is nothing wrong with speaking up or out. But there is a cost. You will pay it. But it will be worth it.”
- “The light is there, but it won’t come to you. Instead, you must chase the light.”
- “Hard times come, and hard times go. But you’re still here. Take care of yourself.”
- “Happiness is not given, but chosen.”
- “Rise like the magnificent human being you are.”
(All quotes are from “Live Like That” by Lisbeth Darsh.)
Strong Starts in the Mind
You've got a brain. Let me help you turbocharge it.
Thanks for reading.