Podcasts, Press, + More
- Hit Play, Not Pause: Podcast: Strong Starts in the Mind
- Lift Heavy Run Long: Podcast: “Mindset, CrossFit, Writing, Being Yourself, and Doing What You Love!”
- Times-Union: Review: “Lisbeth Darsh’s ‘Live Like That’”
- The Valkyrie Project: Podcast: Lisbeth Darsh on Writing, Working Out, and Being a Military Officer
- The Atlantic: “Why Would Anyone Work Out Until They Puke?” by Julie Beck
- 3-2-1-Go Project: Webinar: “Content Marketing with Lisbeth Darsh”
- Compete Every Day: “Competing For the Community”
- Projekt Possible: Podcast: “Lisbeth Darsh on Barbells, Blogs, and Barmaid Costumes
- This Daddy’s Blog: “Pointing Out the Positive: Lisbeth Darsh Style”
Like My Words?
This site is ad-free. Refreshing, isn't it?
Don’t Miss a Post
Sign up for my newsletter. It’s free right now! (And you can listen to audio posts too!)
The simple fact of the matter is that you do not suck as much as you think you do.
You can do this. You are doing this.