Podcasts, Press, + More
- Lift Heavy Run Long: Podcast: “Mindset, CrossFit, Writing, Being Yourself, and Doing What You Love!”
- Times-Union: Review: “Lisbeth Darsh’s ‘Live Like That’”
- The Valkyrie Project: Podcast: Lisbeth Darsh on Writing, Working Out, and Being a Military Officer
- The Atlantic: “Why Would Anyone Work Out Until They Puke?” by Julie Beck
- 3-2-1-Go Project: Webinar: “Content Marketing with Lisbeth Darsh”
- Compete Every Day: “Competing For the Community”
- Projekt Possible: Podcast: “Lisbeth Darsh on Barbells, Blogs, and Barmaid Costumes
- This Daddy’s Blog: “Pointing Out the Positive: Lisbeth Darsh Style”
Like My Words?
This site is ad-free. Refreshing, isn't it?
Don’t Miss a Post
Sign up for my newsletter. It’s free right now! (And you can listen to audio posts too!)
Anti-Discrimination Art Barbell Books Branding Business CrossFit CrossFit Essays Daily Archives Essays Fitness From the Old Site Fun Guest Post Gyms Haiku Injury Inspiration Life Love Mindset Motivation Pain Parenting Photos Poetry Recommendations Respect Slideshow Social Media Training Video What Lisbeth Reads Writing
The simple fact of the matter is that you do not suck as much as you think you do.
You can do this. You are doing this.