Who is Lisbeth Darsh?
Heard of CrossFit? I’m a major reason why.
As a key early director at CrossFit, Inc. I helped explode CrossFit from a tiny workout regimen with thousands of devotees in 2008 to a worldwide global phenomenon with millions of fans.
I know how to build spirit and community.
And I know how to help you build a stronger mindset—which is the focus of my six books:
- “Strong Starts In The Mind”
- “Live Like That”
- “The world is brutal and you must be brave”
- “The FUNctional Fitness Coloring & Activity Book for Adults”
- “Strong Starts in the Mind: Workout Journal #1”
- “Strong Starts in the Mind: Workout Journal #2”
I’ve done a few other things:
- CrossFit affiliate owner (CrossFit Watertown in Connecticut, 2007-2011)
- Writing professor, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- United States Air Force officer
- Masters in the Humanities from California State University
- BA from Vassar College
People have called me:
- a thought leader
- an industry icon
- a top influencer
- a legend (No, really! I didn’t make that one up!)
- a “sports inspirationalist” (I think they did make that one up!)
But maybe my favorite thing is what Stone Coast CrossFit wrote on their blog:
“Lisbeth Darsh is funny, searingly honest, and says all the things we wish we could find the words to say.”
(Thanks, Stone Coast CF!)
Currently, I manage digital marketing for 1440 Multiversity, and I write for 1440, Steve’s PaleoGoods, and other companies. My work has been read by millions of people.
Some of my most-shared articles for other companies:
- “Don’t Earn Your Food in the Gym (and 6 Other Lessons I Wish I’d Learned Sooner)”
- “8 Things I Would Love to Say to Women Who Don’t Love Their Bodies”
- “9 Worthwhile Bits of Workout Wisdom”
- “No Apology Needed”
- “10 Things That Strong Women Do”
- “10 Pro Tips for Your Pull-up Progression”
You can also read my Amazon reviews here, with wonderful words like these:
“Her writing is insightful, direct, funny, poignant and will stay in your head and heart long after you’ve finished reading. She is a master of her craft.”
(Big thanks to my readers for the wonderful messages they send! I love you folks!)
If you’re looking for an inspirational speaker for your company or organization, shoot me an email at lisbeth[dot]darsh[at]gmail[dot]com.