Who is Lisbeth Darsh?
Heard of CrossFit? I’m a major reason why.
As a key early director at CrossFit, Inc. I helped explode CrossFit from a tiny workout regimen with thousands of devotees in 2008 to a worldwide global phenomenon with millions of fans, broadcasts on ESPN, and over 10,000 global affiliates.
Then I left in 2014 to conquer new worlds, like writing books and venturing into mindfulness as the Director of Digital Marketing Strategy for 1440 Multiversity.
I know how to tell stories and build community. I’m also honest, hard-working, and fun. Integrity isn’t an option in my world: along with kindness, it’s the cornerstone of everything I do.
And I can help you build a stronger mindset—which is the focus of my six books and my newsletter:
- “Strong Starts In The Mind”
- “Live Like That”
- “The world is brutal and you must be brave”
- “The FUNctional Fitness Coloring & Activity Book for Adults”
- “Strong Starts in the Mind: Workout Journal #1”
- “Strong Starts in the Mind: Workout Journal #2”
I’ve done a few other things:
- CrossFit gym owner (CrossFit Watertown in CT, 2007-2011)
- Writing professor, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- United States Air Force officer
- Masters in the Humanities from California State University
- BA from Vassar College
People have called me a thought leader, an industry icon, a top influencer, a legend, and a “sports inspirationalist” (I think they made that one up!) but maybe my favorite thing is what Stone Coast CrossFit wrote:
“Lisbeth Darsh is funny, searingly honest, and says all the things we wish we could find the words to say.”
My work has been read by millions of people but here are two of my favorite articles for other companies:
You can also read my Amazon reviews here, with wonderful words like these:
“Her writing is insightful, direct, funny, poignant and will stay in your head and heart long after you’ve finished reading. She is a master of her craft.”
I’m a lucky woman. If you’re interested in working with me, shoot me an email at lisbeth[dot]darsh[at]gmail[dot]com.