I help you to rise.
It’s that simple. You might be here because someone said, “Oh, you have to read this post!” And so you read one post. And then another. And another.
- Stay. Read all you want. Share with your friends.
- Support my ad-free, independent voice and buy my books (free hugs if you do!): “Strong Starts In The Mind” and “Live Like That” and “Rise” and “The FUNctional Fitness Coloring & Activity Book for Adults.”
- Sign up for my email list so you don’t miss out.
Curious about what else I’ve done? Here’s the short list:
- CrossFit, Inc. key staffer, 2008-2014 (I helped build the company from 500 to 10,000 worldwide affiliates, and created the CrossFit social media program, among other things)
- CrossFit affiliate owner (CrossFit Watertown in Connecticut, 2007-2011)
- Writing professor, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- United States Air Force officer
- Masters in the Humanities from California State University
- BA from Vassar College
People have called me:
- a thought leader
- an industry icon
- a top influencer
- a legend (No, really! I didn’t make that one up!)
- a “sports inspirationalist” (I think they did make that one up!)
Currently, I work as a freelance writer for Eat to Perform, Steve’s PaleoGoods, and other companies. Last year, my work was read by over a million people. Some of the most-shared articles:
But maybe my favorite thing is what Stone Coast CrossFit wrote on their blog: “Lisbeth Darsh is funny, searingly honest, and says all the things we wish we could find the words to say.” (Thanks, Stone Coast CF!)
You can also read my Amazon reviews here, with wonderful words like these: “Her writing is insightful, direct, funny, poignant and will stay in your head and heart long after you’ve finished reading. She is a master of her craft.” (Big thanks to my readers for the wonderful messages they send! I love you folks!)
If you’re looking for a content creator with proven results, contact me on social media (FB Messenger or Twitter DM) or shoot me an email, and we’ll talk!