It’s that simple. You might be here because someone said, “Oh, you have to read this post!” And so you read one post. And then another. And another.
- Stay. Read all you want. Share with your friends.
- Check out my books: “Strong Starts In The Mind” and “Live Like That”.
- Fill out the form in the right column so you won’t miss out.
Curious about what else I’ve done? Here’s the short list:
- CrossFit, Inc. key staffer for six years (I helped build the company from 500 to 10,000 worldwide affiliates, and created the CrossFit social media program, among other things)
- CrossFit affiliate owner (CrossFit Watertown in Connecticut, 2007-2011)
- Writing professor, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- United States Air Force officer
- Masters in the Humanities from California State University
- BA from Vassar College
People have called me:
- a thought leader
- an industry icon
- a top influencer
- a legend (no, really! I didn’t make that one up!)
But maybe my favorite thing is what Stone Coast CrossFit wrote on their blog: “Lisbeth Darsh is funny, searingly honest, and says all the things we wish we could find the words to say.” (Thanks, Stone Coast CF!) I like to think that is right on the mark.
If you’d like to work with me, read this page to find out how, because I love new opportunities and I would be happy to help you!