I help you to rise.
It’s that simple. You might be here because someone said, “Oh, you have to read this post!” And so you read one post. And then another. And another.
- Stay. Read all you want. Share with your friends.
- Check out my books: “Strong Starts In The Mind” and “Live Like That” and “Rise.”
- Sign up for my email list so you don’t miss out.
Curious about what else I’ve done? Here’s the short list:
- CrossFit, Inc. key staffer for six years (I helped build the company from 500 to 10,000 worldwide affiliates, and created the CrossFit social media program, among other things)
- CrossFit affiliate owner (CrossFit Watertown in Connecticut, 2007-2011)
- Writing professor, Naugatuck Valley Community College
- United States Air Force officer
- Masters in the Humanities from California State University
- BA from Vassar College
People have called me:
- a thought leader
- an industry icon
- a top influencer
- a legend (no, really! I didn’t make that one up!)
But maybe my favorite thing is what Stone Coast CrossFit wrote on their blog: “Lisbeth Darsh is funny, searingly honest, and says all the things we wish we could find the words to say.” (Thanks, Stone Coast CF!) I like to think that is right on the mark.
If you’d like to work with me, read this page to find out how, because I love new opportunities and I would be happy to help you!
Click here to look inside my new book "Rise" on Amazon