- “I’m ready to be uncomfortable … I just want to do my personal best, and see how my personal best measures up against everyone else.” — Elisabeth Akinwale
- “Be bold. If you are going to make an error, make a doozy.” — Billie Jean King
- “Setbacks have an upside: they fuel new dreams.” — Dara Torres
- “The formula for success is simple: practice and concentration, then more practice and more concentration.” — Babe Didrikson Zaharias
- ”You can’t concentrate on the misses.” — Diana Taurasi
- “Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion. The potential for greatness lives within each of us.” — Wilma Rudolph
- “I might fall short, but if I do, I’ll know that it was because of my physical performance and not because of a lack of belief in myself.” — Julie Foucher
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “Is greatness winning? Is it losing? Is it recovery? It’s all of them, plus being good to yourself.” — Serena Williams
- “If the sun comes up, I have a chance.” — Venus Williams
Strong Starts in the Mind
You've got a brain. Let me help you turbocharge it.
Thanks for reading.