10. You can leave a deadlift out overnight and it will be fine.
9. Deadlifts don’t poop five minutes after you change them.
8. You’re not a meanie if you yell at your deadlift.
7. You don’t need a man to have a deadlift.
6. Your mother-in-law never comes over to see your deadlift and stays three hours.
5. Deadlifts don’t drool like a faucet.
4. Deadlifts don’t make your nipples sore.
3. You don’t have to wear a blanket to nurse a deadlift.
2. Nobody brings a colicky deadlift on an airplane.
1. Deadlifts don’t cry if you don’t pick them up.