- You’re alive. I’m going to guess that everybody who died wishes they had one more Monday.
- If you did Sunday night right, then you got a running start to Monday. You’re not behind. You’re ahead.
- You love your job and you’re glad to be back at it! (Don’t love your job? Then Monday is a wake-up call to change your life. Pay attention.)
- It’s SQUAT DAY! (Or Bench Day. Or Deadlift Day. Heck, it’s a day you can go to the gym! Go!)
- Sunshine. Babies. Goofy dogs who jump on the bed. Cats when they are not coughing up hairballs. Old people who smile with that twinkle in their eye that says, “Oh honey, I know.”
And a million more reminders of how amazing every single day of this life really is. Look around you and see. [Tweet “Like my friend Scott would say if he was still here: Love all your days, even the bad ones.”]